Buying deep hair conditioning products or getting a conditioning treatment at a salon is expensive, and most treatments contain synthetic unnatural ingredients. This homemade deep hair conditioner is easy to make and will leave your hair soft and smooth. All you need to do is choose the essentials oils that best suit your hair type or problem and you can whiz it up in seconds.
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 drops essential oils (Use any of the oils listed below)
For dry hair: Geranium, Sandalwood, Lavender
For fragile hair: Clary sage, Lavender, Thyme
For greasy oily hair: Basil, Cypress, Thyme, Lemon, Rosemary
To stimulate growth: Thyme, Lavender, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang
For itchy scalp: Peppermint, Lavender
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in blending jug.
- Mix on medium/high speed for five minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean, dry hair.
- Comb through with wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15–20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as required.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
My 10 'Must Have' Essential Oils & 145 Ways To Use Them
Support Your Body, Your Mind, Your Emotions. Support Your Family's Health & Create a Toxin-Free Home.